Your First Visit at Integrated HealthCare of South Florida
What to Expect at Your First Visit to Integrated HealthCare of South Florida? For more information, call us or visit us online to request a consultation! We are conveniently located at 9750 NW 33 Street, Suite 212 Coral Springs, FL 33065.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, you can fill out the patient forms at home, or you can come in 15-20 minutes before your appointment to fill out the paperwork in our office. The necessary forms for your visit include the patient registration form, patient consent form, and patient medical history form.
Here is a list of items that you should bring with you:
- Insurance card(s).
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license.
- Referral form for Medicare Advantage or other HMO plans, if required.
- List of current medications you are taking including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any herbs (do not hesitate to bring in the bottles if you are unsure).
- Current pharmacy phone number.
- Relevant information about your medical and surgical history.
Having these items ready will help us ensure a smooth office visit.