Meet Kara Reid, MMS, PA-C at Integrated HealthCare of South Florida
Kara Reid is a Physician Assistant at Integrated Healthcare of South Florida. For more information, call us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 9750 NW 33rd Street, Suite 212 Coral Springs FL 33065.
Kara Reid, MMS, PA-C
Table of Contents:
Kara received her Bachelor of Science degree in Neuroscience and Behavior from Florida Atlantic University. She then earned her Master of Medical Science degree at Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida.
Licenses & Certifications:
• Physician Assistant Board Certification from National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
• Medication Assisted Treatment Waiver Training from American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP).
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) from American Heart Association.
• Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (BLS) from American Heart Association.
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) from American Academy of Pediatrics.
Yes, you can book an online appointment. Please note that you are only requesting an appointment. We will notify you to confirm & schedule your appointment. Please allow at least 24 hours for us to contact you.
Kara became interested in medicine at a young age and is passionate about practicing evidence-based medicine and treating the patient as a whole.
In her free time, Kara enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and two dogs, as well as reading and cooking.